Auditing, Accountancy & Bookkeeping
Auditing, accounting and bookkeeping are required business processes. But while all businesses are required to keep business records, this additional burden does not have to distract you from the business of making money and running your business.
Records used for the day to day running of the business will need to be turned into a set of formal year-end accounts to support your tax returns and to meet other statutory requirements. These formal accounts are routinely required by banks and key stakeholders of the business.
Companies need to comply with legal requirements and Accounting Standards when preparing their annual accounts for submission to SARS, while sole-traders and partnerships will require some form of accounts to support self-assessment tax returns.
With experience of large and small businesses, we can help you keep your records and advise you of best practice in a form relevant to your business.
Roelof Oosthuizen Inc. offers the following services to help you:
- Conducting annual statutory audits
- Keeping of books and records
- Accounting system review and advice
- Installation of computerised systems – Pastel Accounting, Sage Accounting, Xero & Sage VIP
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Reporting with relevant information
- Regular meetings to explore financial positions
- Preparation of monthly or quarterly management- and year-end accounts, including full statutory disclosures.